Monday, June 6, 2011

Back on the Wagon!

Back on the Wagon!
WOW…I can’t believe I have only been a blogger for about a month and I have already fallen off the wagon!  I don’t really have any excuses, it just seems as if life is moving at warp speed as of lately. 
I feel like just yesterday Rhyan was a newborn baby and I was trying to figure out how on earth to be a mama.  Now, she is almost 18 months and running circles around me…I however am still trying to figure out how to be a mama.  She has almost a full mouth of teeth, eats using utensils, can put on her own shoes, and even speaks in complete sentences (well 2 sentences).  How did this happen, where is my baby?!?!?  I love the precious little girl she has become, but I also miss the days where she would cuddle up and sleep in my arms.  Anyway, you would not believe the personality God blessed her with.  She is a firecracker and definitely pushes the boundaries, but she is the most loving child all at the same time.  Carter and I pray that God will use her strong spirit to bring Glory to his name and that he will make us worthy to raise such a special gift from him.  We have never felt a love like we feel for our sweet girl, it is so unlike anything in this world.  It makes me think about the great sacrifice that our Heavenly Father made for us and I am speechless.  Glory be to God!!!


Delivery Day

12 Months

Almost 18 Months



Now, onto what we have been up to lately….
We spent a ton of time at the ranch and had a great time!  Rhyan mowed the yard with Carter and had lots of great playtime with her cousins!  We love spending time with the Llewellyn Crew!

One cute pair!


Rhyan loves Mame!

Little Cowgirl!



Sweet Ross



I want to be just like Margaret!

She is my BEST FRIEND!



Pop, Rhyan, Carter


Thirsty...why not share with the dogs?!?!

Aunt Amy and Carter


Uncle Biggy



We have also spent some time in Abilene.  Our first trip was a little unexpected, but we got some good quality time with Mimi and Daddy Bill.  They were flying home from Florida and there connecting flight to Abilene was canceled because of bad weather. Sweet Logan went to pick them up from the airport and brought them back to my house for a slumber party.  The next morning Rhyan and I drove them home and spent a few days with my family.  It was a great spur of the moment trip! 

I love Nana!

Aunt Bird and Lamby Sammy always make me smile!



I can always get a laugh out of Mimi (Baby) and Daddy Bill!

And Finally....we have had another first.  It may be a little tacky, but it is also pretty cute!  I was painting my toes and Rhyan would not stop sticking her feet in my face saying, "mine."  So I decided to give it a try.  To my amazement she sat perfectly still until her little toenails were painted and dry!  She is such a little doll and makes my heart sing!  She is a total girl...did I tell you that she tried to shave her legs?!?!?!  WHEW, she is just the best!!!!


You can't really tell, but there is pink polish on those cute toes!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute!! It's amazing how quickly time passes once you are a parent.

    ReplyDelete