Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to Blogging!

When I pulled up my blog today it literally took me 3 tries to get the right password. I was also shocked to see that it really had been 2 full months since my last entry. I really doubt anyone has been heartbroken over this, but still I am so sorry to be such a slacker...life has just been crazy lately. Rhy Pie is keeping us very busy and we are loving every minute of it. We have also had one major curve ball that has kept me pretty much in a state of shock!



Can you believe it?!?!? I am officially 12 1/2 weeks along and in my second trimester. WOW!!! Our plan was to wait until Rhy Pie was 3 and then start working on number 2....clearly that was not God's plan. I am so very thankful for the many blessings in my life and this little bundle of news has just sent me over the moon. I will be the first to admit that I was scared to death for the first 8 weeks.

How could I be a good mother to more than one little baby?
Would I be able to give each of my babies the time they deserve?
Would I lose my MIND?

These were a few of the many questions that I was dealing with constantly. And yes, I know....I am a little dramatic. To top it off on the exact day I hit 6 weeks the Great Sickness returned. As some of you know I was really sick with Rhy. I was even throwing up in the delivery room. It was awful, but I was able to lay around and focus totally on myself. This time has been a completely different experience. While the sickness is every bit as bad, if not worse, I can't focus totally on myself. All of my focus is on the 20 month old angel who doesn't understand why Mommy spends all her time in the bathroom. I hit a whole new low when I found my little darling in the bathroom pretending to throw-up. She even went as far as to look over at me and say, "I ok Mommy!" I am happy to say that I feel like I finally have things a little under control. While I am still sick as a dog we have managed to get back to a semi-normal routine and Rhy has suddenly developed this adoration for any and every baby. She wants to feed, dress, kiss, and love on her babies all the time! It melts my heart!

We have now heard the heartbeat and seen our precious baby kicking and squirming all over the place. I was absolutely amazed at the sight of our little miracle. God's plan is so much better than mine and I can't wait until February!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have another baby around. He or she will be as beautiful, smart, and sweet as our Rhy Pie! I already love this baby so much. Your a great mom and if anyone can balance all the above it is you!

    ReplyDelete